Blue and I fell in love with the Cary Arms – a luxury seaside inn and standard-bearer for dog-friendly – the moment we arrived. Indeed, so fabulous is it, we’ve decided to forego our annual Christmas dinner party, which we’ve held for years, for the house party at the Cary Arms this year.
Love it as we do, we’re always keen to recommend it. However, when we learn of special offers, we feel it would be a crime to not share them and, for those foodies out there, this is one for you – a comforting foodie break involving a complimentary three-course supper of award winning Gastro pub food cooked simply on the south Devon coast. All you need to do is stay the night in a luxury seaview room Sunday through Friday for £270.00 per night and enjoy a complimentary three course supper on the Cary Arms! Remember, doggie guests of Chien Bleu stay for free, a savings of £15/night.
Contact me today to book your stay!
– Erin, xx
Why do we love the Cary Arms?
A SMALL SAMPLING OF THE TREATS ON OFFER FOR FOUR-LEGGED GUESTS:
- Dogs welcome everywhere but the conservatory of the dining room (ie, indulging in a post-walk drink or some of the amazing food can all be achieved in the company of your pup).
- Doggie beds, bowls and treats awaiting you in your room.
- Hotel staff and other guests making a fuss over your dog, making you feel utterly comfortable having a dog.
- Brilliant walking straight from the door, including the South Coast path and a specially commissioned Cary Arms Walking Guide featuring 8 walks.
- Rooms with immediate access to the outdoors.
- And on and on…
OF COURSE, THE TREATS FOR TWO-LEGGED GUESTS ARE EQUALLY INDULGENT:
- Unbelievable food cooked according to what’s fresh and in-season.
- Stunning views of Babbacombe Bay from nearly every window.
- Loads of fireplaces, including in the luxury dog-friendly cottages.
- Gorgeous rooms.
- An Elemis spa.
- Terraces spilling down the cliffs.
- The glass pod, an intimate glass sphere acting as a shelter from wind, rain and even snow, with 360 degree views.
- Unbelievably friendly staff (and guests).
- And on and on…